• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new arrival today

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This is Buddy

he was signed over today by someone who bought him from a well known pet store a few weeks ago. As usual no advice given by said store ...surprise surprise... The owners soon realised he wasn't a suitable pet for their young child . ...and decided that the best thing for the bun was to find him a better home .

I hope you will be telling the well known store where the bun they so gaily sold has ended up?! Maybe they would like to donate to help with his costs???

I hope you will be telling the well known store where the bun they so gaily sold has ended up?! Maybe they would like to donate to help with his costs???

I wouldn't sully my hands with their hand outs :evil:

I have contacted them on many occasions over several different issues ... waste of time

Glad he is now a BARC bunny as he is safe and will get the best start.

So sad to see the unwanted presents already.

Don't worry buddy you already have that cheeky BARC look about you xx

Oh wow, he is gorgeous! What kind of a character has he? I have a very stroppy nethie in need of a subdued husbun

Oh wow, he is gorgeous! What kind of a character has he? I have a very stroppy nethie in need of a subdued husbun

too soon to say realy he was a little stressed with things today

He wont be ready to go for a couple of months as he will be neutered first :wave:

Lovely colouring :love: surprised that the people who bought him didn't take him back to the well known pet store though?

Back