• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischief makers !!!

luna

Mama Doe
A few mornings ago I came downstairs to find the buns had pulled the kitchen roll out of the box on their cage and had thrown it on the floor and looked as happy as pigs in muck shredding it to pieces.

a3u7a4uj.jpg

neme8e3e.jpg

usu7yra3.jpg

Naughty bunnies !!!!! They were having so much fun that I decided to put it in their cage so they could play with it and what did they do only IGNORE it all day .

I don't know what gave them more pleasure .... tearing up the kitchen roll or knowing they shouldn't have been doing it. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

They are a naughty pair alright but Bobby is so lazy these days that I don't have to worry about him anymore but Rosie is a different story altogether. She is such a norty bun !!!! I think her aim in life is to raise my blood pressure . Lol !

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Isn't it typical? You give in, and then they're like, meh... Whatever.... :lol:

I know they've been norty... But they are so gorgeous with it... :lol::love:

I don't believe you. I think you did it and they are investigating your mess. They are far too cute and innocent to be capable of such mess.

;)

:love:

I don't believe you. I think you did it and they are investigating your mess. They are far too cute and innocent to be capable of such mess.

;)

:love:

Hehe ... don't be fooled by the innocent faces !!!! They have it well mastered don't they ;)

Back