• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boy ratties and me (Pic heavy)

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Will apologize now that my ugly mug is in some of the pics i will not accept any responsobility to damage cracked/broken screens

Oh hello boys! They're lovely :love: is the paler boy a Siamese or Himalayan? I assume Siamese because he has the more creamy coloured body but they are very similar and photos can be deceiving xD

They're very sweet and look so affectionate!

Yes thats smegol he is a Siamese he is the most affectionate out of them all love a cuddle and will just run up to you plant a kiss on you and run off :lol: Then there's silver who is a berkie and stan-lee is an agouti hooded

I also have 2 more boy smeezes and i also have 9 girl ratties

Yes thats smegol he is a Siamese he is the most affectionate out of them all love a cuddle and will just run up to you plant a kiss on you and run off :lol: Then there's silver who is a berkie and stan-lee is an agouti hooded

I also have 2 more boy smeezes and i also have 9 girl ratties

Awwwww :love:

When free ranging if I tussle with Frodo he hops like mad then runs up me, snuggles, then runs back off. I'm going to have to be very strict with myself about getting more!

They are lovely. I can see that 'one is never enough' (or should that be two as they are so sociable)?

Back