• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Discribe your buns personalities..

Jojo123

Mama Doe
It amazes me how different my two buns are...
Buster is just naughty, always seems to be into something trying to destroy it, but hes very loving as he gives me lots of bunny kisses and loves a fuss. He will not let me pick him up though (like most buns I think) but will climb on me when he feels like it.

Alfie does not like too much fuss, he will now enjoy a scratch behind the ears and at nearly 1 year old has even started to do little toothy purrs when I do so. He will give me a token sniff if I put my head by him but no bunny kisses from him yet! Hes so cute though def not as naughty as Buster and hes happy to take orders from him. Hes seems to have a very "yeah,whatever" Attitude and his aloofness makes me giggle.

Brace yourself, there's a list.. :shock::lol:

Reggie... Soppy, affectionate (though no kisses :shock:) chilled... Possibly closer to lazy... :lol: comes when I call... Mostly. :roll:

Phoebe... Miss attitude... Observes... May sometimes allow nose rubs on her terms, never let's you touch her back *thumps*

Pippa... Hormonal, (spay soon) bouncy floppy eared loony bun... No touchy.

Harry... Sweet, laid back boy. Nose rubs and food pweeeese mummeh... Goes binkying if offered dandelions and grass.

Stanleigh... Regal Rex... Beautiful, poised, the boss of her kingdom. Has discovered she likes big plant pots.

Daisy... Gentle, pretty, shy and quiet girl. (I know rabbits generally are... But her presence is quiet if that makes any sense?) Maybe the most nervous of the fury tribe. But rewards patience with acceptance of nose rubs.

Smudge... Always looks grumpy... :lol: no touchy. Humph. Looks at you in disgust... :lol:

Honey... Always sat on top of her box surveying the garden. Curious bunneh - tuffty and cuddly. Comes to investigate you at the run bars :love:

All my bunnies prefer paws on the ground, but most seem relaxed when picked up for checks/nail trims.

:D

Dandy: the leader of the quad, always first to do anything, very lively to the point of being wild/manic. Getting very brave now, very gentle, affectionate to everybun, allows nose rubs and strokes, won't be picked up.

Beano : Dandy's brother. Gentle, kind bun, always reassuring everybun that everything's alright if they are nervy about anything, very very affectionate to all the other buns, very licky, kissy bun, very lively to the point of being wild/manic. Allows nose rubs and strokes, won't be picked up.

Ginger : sister of apricot, braver of the 2 girls. Very lively. Usually part of any mischief making with Dandy and Beano. Very reserved won't return Dandy and Beano's kisses and grooming and never groomed Apricot either. Won't be picked up, will allow strokes and nose rubs.

Apricot : shyest of the buns, always last at everything, has to follow everybun else. Loves to be sat high on something, log in the run, chair or shelf in the shed. Very reserved too, won't groom anybun, but loves Dandy and Beano kisses. Won't be picked up, will allow strokes and nose rubs.

Timmy: Sweet, affectionate, loyal, calm, tiny little bun :love: At 4.5 years old I've only ever heard him grunt when Mimi steals food directly from his mouth :roll::lol:

Mimi: Slightly nervy due to abusive past but confident with me. Strong willed, clumsy, funny, showing some signs of diminishing sight. Absolutely adores her Timmy but walks all over him (sometimes literally!)

Max: What can I say, just ridiculous! The comedian of the group, grunts at everything, defiant, thinks he's the boss of me and OH, so so naughty, doesn't like us to leave him and follows me everywhere when I get in from work. GREEDY, would sell his soul for food :roll: Was aggressive when we first adopted him but has improved immensely and never bites now :)

Charlotte: Inquisitive (read nosey) has to know what's going on and gets her nose into everything. Total binky bum and a happy little bean. She's bossy but sweet and the hardest one to handle as she turns into crazy bun when picked up!

I love them all SO much for their individual characteristics. They've all taught me so much in their own ways and are the sunshines in my life :love::love::love:

Schez, I didn't realise you had that many buns! New you had more than Reggie!
They all sound so different and individual I never knew before owning a rabbit how much personality they had! Love reading about other peoples buns, really sounds like no two are the same :D

Frosty is the head of the quad. He nips the others out of the way. Always first to come over to me and investigate what I have, likes to climb in to any bags/boxes. He allows stokes and nose rubs and just hops away when he has had enough. He will snuggle with any of the other three.

Snowflake is happy to take food from my hand now and will allow strokes (one or two). He is quiet and calm and gets on well with all the others. He is happy to sit and relax for a lot of the time.

Daisy is surprisingly shy and will often hide away when I first open the shed door. She will now allow strokes (not many) and happily takes food from my hand. She does take her own space at times although is very close to her sister, Tessie. She is very inquisitive.

Tessie is very confident with Frosty and he allows her to be with him a lot of the time. She tolerates the odd stroke and will take food from my hand. She does boss Daisy around. She and Snowflake are often together.

I often find a big bunny pile on top of the little hutch in their shed. They all stand up and stretch and hop over to see what is going on (Daisy sometimes hides). x

Peaches is confident with her Mottle, grooming him and cuddling him. She will take food from me but is not keen on being touched. She loves to dig and is a lover of the great outdoors.

Mottle will always race over to me (comes when called too). He will grunt and lunge at food going close to him but has never bitten. I can stroke him if he is eating, otherwise he will hop away. He investigates everything and I feel that he is the boss of the partnership. He and Frosty fought when I tried to bond all six. I wasnt too surprised as they are both head honcho types.

I love them all sooooooooo much. xxxxxx

Persie = Inspector Bunny :D he is always sniffing + investigating every thing in sight. I call him my little nosey parker! :lol: very very gentle natured, never bites & loves nothing more than strokes & kisses. He would happily sit for yonks + let you kiss his nose and forehead. Can be bossy, pushes or headbutts us out of the way if he wants to get by us :lol: loveable :love:

Jasper: generally quite lazy,chilled out. likes to zoom into the room to see what you're doing then binky and zoom off.
Buttons: shy and sweet, she likes to keep her distance from people but she's getting a lot more comfortable now.
Nibbles: very nosy! he always wants to come and see what you're up to. he can be a grumpy bunny too

Cupcake is very shy and timid and very laid back, she likes fuss but only when she wants it and will tell you once she's had enough, she does love to investigate anything new that you put in the hutch, she recently had a new hutch and the first thing she did was chew the wood on the bottom of the door :lol:

matthew: grumpy old professor, won't admit it but loves a big snuggle.
tabitha: hard-faced career woman/foodie - doesn't trust anyone (except me. we love each other. quietly). won't be cuddled, accepts shoulder rubs.
charles: total cuddlebun, short-sighted and the only one of the four who will actually volunteer for a cuddle.
cecile: snooty little madam. small, exquisite bunny, very sure of herself, very intelligent. she bit daughter once - so daughter bared her own teeth for cecile to see. cecile's eyes opened wide, and she hasn't bitten anyone since. tabitha, on the other hand, sees herself as sabre-toothed rabbit-tiger, like her mum).

all mini lops, seven and a half years old. all indoors. my poor house. :roll:

Love this :) great to see so many different buns! :)

Nala- "Do not f*ck with me....unless you are mom" grunts, thumps and chews everything even if its bolted down. Super smart and knows how to get what she wants. Give her an ear rub and shes yours forever.

Jack- Dwarf. Master of stealth. Nala always gets the wrap for he destructivness but hes just as bad but waits until no one is watching. Never grunts and copies nalas thumping. Hes shy and will let you do anything to him.

My family always insult nala for being mardy. I love them both grunts and all :)

Rocket - Very cautious around new people,
Super licky ( especially with me, Nose - eyes - head - clothes - bedsheets )
Curious ( I've lost him in the house a couple times ),
Hates being held, loves being stroked
Clean ( spends most of his day cleaning himself )
Massively fussy!

Ted = I think hes a human in a bunny disguise...my soul mate as he loves me spending time with him .he binkys and flops when I come in the room and circles my feet then flops for cuddles and kisses . He will let me make a fuss for ages and licks my face and nose like I havent washed for 10 years lol ! Very loving anf friendly.

Frank- very grumpy! Hes a nervous bun who likes the odd ear rub but only on his terms. Bit of a loner sometimes as he likes to sit in a different room to us ! Full of character and cheekyness thou!

Betty- very nosey , brave , likes a bit of fuss but not if shes in a grump. Greedy . Pinches food off frank. Naughty and destructive .

But I love all my bunnies sooo much 🐰🐰

Sent from my GT-I9505

Rosie is a big bun and was recently described by her holiday boarder as being more like a dog than a bun, every time anyone walked past she was jumping up looking for food or attention. She is a diva, has to be the centre of attention, fuss and anything going on
She also gets in terrible moods if she thinks she is being ignored or not fed when she thinks she should, foot flicking, turning back on you, grunting, destroyer of everything, you name it :lol:

Fiver is much quieter, he tolerates humans as food providers but is a buns bun although he is starting to trust a little more. He has come to realise his place as Rosie's devoted husbun but will occasionally try to assert his dominance to little effect

Twinkle is a very aloof REW, like Mrs Bouquet. She looks down on her two husbuns, sees it as her god given right to get the apple out of the bunny jug when its tea time. She sits in the hutch in the shed on a morning and leaves the 2 boys to do the running round my ankles bit while she has a leisurely stretch and makes her entrance for breakfast. She knows just how to look at me to make me give in to a treat. Not big on people fuss shes very much a queen bunny, a regal old lady.

Ozzie is a floppy loppy. He loafs around at his own pace, built for comfort not for speed, he will come for a head rub and loves to get in the house to check everythings where it should be. As long as he is fed and can snuggle with Twinkle he is happy. He hates bum checking and suddenly becomes an Olympic bunny when I approach him. He is a gentleman with Twinkle and will do anything for her. He also enjoys his bloke bunny time with Stanley.

Finally we have the stroppy teenager helicopter eared rabbit Stanley. Less than a year old. He was a house rabbit to start with and was very much a people bunny then he discovered he was a rabbit and now is a proper bunny rabbit. He likes to strut his stuff, show Twinkle just what shes missing and Ozzie just what he could have been if he wasn't a lop. He is still generous with his nose rubs and loves to come inside. He loves being snuggled by the 'parent' bunnies who sometimes watch his antics whilst rolling their eyes at each other.

They are all very different.

Phoebe loves stroking when it suits her, when she's all relaxed eating her hay or when she's settled somewhere. She will regularly come up and bunnykiss my arms although will definitely let me know when something is 'not cool' by stomping her feet (this is generally when she is being put to bed on an evening). She likes to greet people when they come downstairs and walk past her hutch and literally runs down her ramp when it's time for her breakfast/dinner. Litter training has also been extremely unsuccessful, she prefers to go for an 'all over the place' approach rather than picking a corner which would be preferable.

Slipper - grumpy bunny. Obsessed with food as long as it's not hay :roll: loves nose rubs and will sit forever, but pick him up for a proper snuggle at your peril. He doesn't object to being picked up and will at there nicely for a bit, but then sinks his teeth in really hard! Great escape artist - managed to escape my garden twice in 2 weeks in the summer :shock: once over a 4ft fence and secondly by digging a tunnel under my decking in about 30 seconds whilst I was watching him! :shock:

Blueberry - very nosey bunny and fearless. He's into anything and everything. Did a nice runny poo on OH's xbox last weekend so OH is not pleased. Does like fuss and cuddles, but is so nosey that if I sit down with him, he wriggles free to explore. At 4 weeks old when I went to see him and his siblings, he hopped straight up yo me and gave me a big lick :love: he's not so licky now, but occasionally I am honoured. He will happily lick OH and step son though :roll:

Badger - Blueberry's shy brother. A real fluff ball as he never moulted it out like Blueberry. He tends to sit in one place when gotten out for a run. He will tolerate a few nose rubs before running away and hiding but then comes back for more. Hates being picked up, but once in your arms, will happily sit there for hours being snuggled :love: I've even started receiving occasional licks from him :love:

Blackavar - my "rescue" former stud bunny. To be bonded with Slipper but also enjoys playtime with Badger & Blueberry. Very friendly and affectionate, I'm sure he knows his name and my voice as he's started hopping over to me for nose rubs when I call him :love: has even licked me before :love: total snuggle bun, doesn't object to being picked up and will happily lay in my arms being snuggled whilst watching tv :love:

I adore my bunnies and never want to be without them xxxxxxxxxx :love::love::love:

Back