• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just received a card in the post...

That is so lovely.

I got a card from Incas acupuncturist and thought it was lovely, it had forget me not flowers on.

Makes you tear up but also makes you happy at the same time.

I had the same card when I lost Rocket and the vets had only seen him once for his vaccination. It meant a lot and I put it up with my Christmas cards.

What a lovely thing to do. :) I've burst forth anew myself. :cry:

I find most vets here will send something like that but not everyone signs it. My current vet is very involved with all my animals and have always sent a nice card with all the staff signing it. They go in my memory box and I still cry when I pull them out.

It's nice to know that Ginger remains in the hearts of all who knew her. :love: xxxx

That is lovely.

In the past I've founds vets send sympathy cards. When poppy died I got nothing from my vet, despite her dying at the vets. To be honest I barely even got a explanation as to why other than the brief phone call that woke me at 6:30am to tell me she died. I was too upset to question it futher.

It's the small things that makes such a big difference to customers, showing they care is so important.

Back