• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been bunny shopping!

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Online, so waiting on delivery, but got most of these cheaper than the shops and also a 10kg bag of nuggets that will last aaaaaaggessss so free delivery too

58035.jpg

58041.jpg

59332.jpg

59348.jpg

59361.jpg

60911.jpg

60937.jpg

8393.jpg

8417.jpg

8858.jpg

I love bunny shopping :lol:

Just for a moment, when I saw the title.... I thought... Lola's got a new friend?:shock::lol:

Awwwww, she's a lucky bunny...:love:

I've been bunny shopping too... And I'm feeling anxious about it... My first order with pet supermarket and hay for pets... :shock:

I get so worried with things like that. What if it doesn't arrive, what if it arrives when I'm out... Oh dear god - that means I'll have to phone... Eeeep :oops::lol:

Ohhh the last image I ordered the same thing :)!

I ordered with zooplus and petplanet and was getting worried because I'm picking up bun tomorrow and have not received anything yet! But then I ordered it just before/during xmas :/
However my tracking thing says it been delivered like half an hour ago (Im stuck at work)
Thats the only thing I dislike about shopping online the waiting :lol:
your buns will definitely be happy with all that

wow you're gonna have some lucky bunnies!

Where did that all come from?
Hope that's ok to ask but I need to do a big shop for my pair and cant usually find all the things I want in the same place.

Ordered everything from pet planet, she does get spoiled but she's about devoured the rest of her edible toys so I needed a stock up!

I hate the waiting too but there aren't many pet shops around here to buy toys from, so online and waiting it is!

You can all come back as a bunny for me if you want! :lol: as long as you're all healthy, get along, and don't chew :lol:

Schez, Lola only has eyes for Reggie, you know that ;)

Back