• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please could Hedgehog have some vibes

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
He went into stasis yesterday afternoon. Got all the usual meds and had infacol/gripe water throughout the evening but no improvement.

Went to the emergency vets at 11pm and got vetergesic.

This morning he has nibbled a tiny bit of green but looks very ill :( We are taking him to be reassessed at 11.30am

what concerns us is his brother is actively avoiding him :(

Hedgehog has bad neurological problems so any vibes would be appreciated x

Poor Hedgehog :(. Sending lots of tummy rubs and windy-pops vibes :oops:. Hope everything gets moving soon as I know how poorly they can be with gastric issues.

C'mon Hedgehog sweetie, you can fight it.xxxx

Lots of tummy get movin' and nibbling (((vibes))) xxx

Hedgehog has been admitted. We have decided to risk a Ga for a dental. In the past he has stopped breathing under Ga :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Oh no. Sending tons and tons of vibes. I have lost a bun during a dental, so I really understand how scary this is. :cry:

Hoping he is strong enough to get through it. x

Hedgehog is now starting to come round, so just hoping he continues to recover well and eventually starts eating.

Thanks for the vibes :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back