• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love the fact that........

BerryJane

Alpha Buck
.........my baby Blossom knows when he is ready for bed and where to go. He leaves upstairs and sits outside the kitchen door.

........ Blossom can always be found behind Jacks desk between the hours of 10am - 12.

........Both Blossom and Berry know what the rustle of a treat wrapper means.

........Berry showers us with cuddles, licks, nudges & sock pulls, where as he runs & hides from strangers!

........Berry is scared of football socks and Blossom is scared of me carrying bags.

........My boys have such a wonderfully happy life and are loved unconditionally. :love: :love:

Just felt the need to share a warm feeling I had earlier. :)

Was sat watching Pretty woman - which I love - having a 2 hour cuddle and grooming session from Berry - it has that effect on me! I guess its just a way of verbalising how rabbits are such wonderful, intelligent, individual animals and I for one am glad I treat mine with the respect they deserve! :)
I also know I would see such similar posts off you lot out there! :) :)

Having read of too many rabbits going to the bridge recently - including one of mine, I am trying to cherish every moment I can - especially with Berry. xx

I have just been outside in the moonlight feeding my little bunch. It was lovely. *sigh* they are all just sooo sweet.

Back