• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Labradoodle chasing laser!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Not been on here much as I've been so busy with Christmas and family things :oops: but I thought there might be people who'd like a little giggle at the expense of my parents' puppy (well 9 months now, so more like teenager!) chasing a laser! We've had this out all day, he's tried climbing the curtains, he's climbed all over the back of the sofas as well :lol: such a silly dog, the cat won't fall for this and just looks at us as if to say "do you really think I'm as dumb as the dog?!" :lol:

We have one too:lol: drives Burt and the cat mental :lol:

I've only ever seen animals do this on videos, it's so funny seeing it for real! I can't believe how much he believes it is real! The cat was definitely not fooled!! Tried it many times and he just looks at me as if I am mental :oops:

I've only ever seen animals do this on videos, it's so funny seeing it for real! I can't believe how much he believes it is real! The cat was definitely not fooled!! Tried it many times and he just looks at me as if I am mental :oops:

Renlly? One if my cats not interested but my other cat goes mad! She tries to scoop it up then looks at her paw for it:lol: I'll try get a video it's so funny :lol:

Aww, cute :love: we've got one and our cat loves chasing it. At night he will chase it up and down the garden too :lol:

Back