• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffle just scared me half to death...

esupi

Warren Veteran
...she was doing her normal circuit running around the lounge and down the hall, but when she emerged from behind the sofa instead of turning into her usual lap she launched herself straight up and landed on my knee and nearly gave me a heart attack!

She then started attacking my dressing gown with gusto (digging and chewing - no idea why but they both object to the dressing gown).

I can't stop laughing.

...she was doing her normal circuit running around the lounge and down the hall, but when she emerged from behind the sofa instead of turning into her usual lap she launched herself straight up and landed on my knee and nearly gave me a heart attack!

She then started attacking my dressing gown with gusto (digging and chewing - no idea why but they both object to the dressing gown).

I can't stop laughing.

*Truffle*
What's you hiding in that dressing gown hoomin? There's fenugreek crunchies or somfin tasties in here... Hand em over...

:lol::lol::lol:

:D

Yep, dressing gowns are apparently a source of wonder to buns. H tries to nuzzle his way into mine. V weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: I should try going down to the shed in my dressing gown and sitting with my lot, see what they make of it :lol:

Back