• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Random cat

rachylou

Warren Veteran
Would you worry about touching a random cat, stroking and having it on your lap in the street? Would you worry about fleas to your buns?

No not at all I have 2 cats of my own, flea treated and I don't think cat fleas like rabbits but I might be wrong :?

I say this to be kind.
You have already advised us that your therapist has said that you are not to get reassurance from Dan or RU about things that deep down you know are only worrying you due to your OCD.

So I ask, what do you think the answer would be?

I hope others will follow and not offer any re-assurance

:thumb:
I say this to be kind.
You have already advised us that your therapist has said that you are not to get reassurance from Dan or RU about things that deep down you know are only worrying you due to your OCD.

Nope I wouldn't worry at all, I love having contact with other peoples animals and haven't had any fleas from doing so :wave:

72e938e4718f936c1ddb80c0d30627b05cdd937b7ba28921c2433053803bc459.jpg

I say this to be kind.

:thumb:

Sending you supportive hugs xx

Back