• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rufus and Willow

Badger4920

Warren Scout
Hi, I'm pretty new here, and haven't put any photo's up yet, so here goes!

My darling Rufus:

Then here is Willow, who I got from: Bath Bunny Rescue yesterday http://www.bathbunnyrescue.co.uk/

Rufus is an English Lop, male, who is being neutered in a couple of weeks.

Willow is a conti/lion head cross female. I am going to bond them, 6 weeks after Rufus has had his op, so a while to wait.

Rufus has free run of the shed, with his hutch in there, always open. Willow I let out for runs in the garage, pending a new run arriving that I have ordered her.

I love them both, Rufus has such a character, and Willow, although I am only just getting to know, is adorable, and pretty tame.

They are lovely!

Willow looks soooo soft and fluffy and tiny - for now anyway.

Best of luck with the bonding. Is Willow Spayed? Much easier to bond if both are 'done' as you may well know.

They are lovely!

Willow looks soooo soft and fluffy and tiny - for now anyway.

Best of luck with the bonding. Is Willow Spayed? Much easier to bond if both are 'done' as you may well know.

Hi, Not yet, she is only 11 weeks old, but I will register her with the vet, and as soon as she's old enough, she will be spayed. In the past I've adopted from Cotton Tails, and the buns were already 'done' and bonded, so this is different for me, but at least I've got a bit of time to do my best to get it right.

:wave: Thanks everyone for your lovely comments

Back