• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why mummeh? Why?

Schez

Mama Doe
My tuffty girlies, Honey and Smudge, are less than impressed about their vets visit this noon... (Vacs boosters) they gave me the runaround trying to catch them and once in their crate, I got thumps and bunneh backs turned... :shock:

Hmmmm... I wonder if some fenugreek crunchies and a hutch/run spruce will help encourage forgiveness...

;)

"No! Thump! You can't buy us!...... Oh, did someone say Fenugreek crunchies..... Oh, go on then. Just this once....."

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwwww. Been looking up all my lots jab history. Vets for us very soon ...

Will have to dig out the fenugreek crunchies!

:lol::lol::lol:

God help me when I run out of fenugreek crunchies... :shock: I can't find them in the shops so I'm due to order some soon...

My girls had their vaccine, and the vet says she loves them (the crazy reception lady came to see them too and asked about Reggie, calm down lady, he's in next week... ;):lol:)
They were good ickle balls of fluff... :love:

I wonder if the vet practice think I'm weird... :lol:

They are at their expected weight and looking healthy. The only thing the vet found was a small growth on Smudgies back tooth (tries not to panic :oops:), but it wasn't a "spike". I asked if it was something to act on now, but the vet has said no, but wants us to book in for three months time to get a recheck. (Did this at reception when paying for their vaccines :thumb:)

I don't post as much about Honey and Smudge but they really are a funny pair. Smudge (Smudgy-kins :oops::lol:) is all about attitude. She makes me laugh so much, just by sitting there and pulling her: "Don't fuss me hoomin" glare. It always seems like she's scowling... But once you have her in your arms she goes all gooey.. It's just catching the little wotsit... :roll:
Honey-bear is gorgeous, and a bit more, erm, plump then her buddy... :lol: she kinda makes out that she's trying to run away, but she really can't be bothered and loves a cuddle if you're offering... :lol:

I'm sooooo proud of them - no fussing for the vet... Bestest behaviour... ;)

Aren't they just so damn pretty little girlies :love::love:

I love bunny attitude - they are just such strong little characters! :lol: xx

Awwww *melts* so gorgeous :love:

Know what you mean about fenugreek crunchies:roll: heaven forbid should I run out! And they are hard to get from shops, I've just orderd some from pet supermarket.......free postage ;)

Awwww *melts* so gorgeous :love:

Know what you mean about fenugreek crunchies:roll: heaven forbid should I run out! And they are hard to get from shops, I've just orderd some from pet supermarket.......free postage ;)

Ooooo, I'm just about to order some from them.., but I've never ordered from them before so a bit nervous... Have you had any issues with them?

Back