• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits senselessly killed (Warning: upsetting)

I'm at a loss for words...Those poor creatures.

Those people/person needs to be looked away for a long time. First sign of a serial killer is killing/hurting animals. Goodness knows what they'd do people if they can get sick pleasure out of hurting innocent creatures.

Binky Free poor babies

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock::cry::cry::cry::evil::evil::evil::censored::censored::censored:

I can't say what I'd like to do to those :censored: who did this or I'd trip the filters! But for starters I'd like to do to them what they did to those poor bunnies and then some more nasty painful things :evil::evil::evil:

Poor poor bunnies :cry: How can anyone hurt them, especially a little 8 week old baby? :cry::cry::cry:

RIP poor bunnies at the bridge no one can hurt you now

I cant even read that because I'll cry and not be able to stop thinking about it for a long time :cry:

Run free at the bridge all the beautiful bunnies that lost their lives. x

Jesus Christ! I lose faith in humanity sometimes. I'm concerned by the commercial comment though :-S

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back