• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits and movie nights

Zara

Mama Doe
Everybun is different, but Jack seems to love TV and loosk forward to watching movies with me :lol: I've dubbed this "movie night" and have found a way to stream netflix on my TV via the laptop. As soon as the movie starts Jack excitedly hops ont the sofa for cuddles and faces the TV. He even has favourites :shock: Doctor Who and disney movies (the latter because it's loud and interesting I guess, with plenty of music but he goes nuts when he hears the Doctor Who theme and watches episodes for ages :lol: ) Rascal isn't as interested in the TV.

Do your buns watch TV? and if so, any favourite programmes? :lol:

Whovian Hareling

Last edited:
Bella isn't allowed upstairs which is where our TV is, but Boris and I used to watch movies together all the time. Mamma Mia was his favourite, all those Abba songs always made him binky :lol:

Everybun is different, but Jack seems to love TV and loosk forward to watching movies with me :lol: I've dubbed this "movie night" and have found a way to stream netflix on my TV via the laptop. As soon as the movie starts Jack excitedly hops ont the sofa for cuddles and faces the TV. He even has favourites :shock: Doctor Who and disney movies (the latter because it's loud and interesting I guess, with plenty of music but he goes nuts when he hears the Doctor Who theme and watches episodes for ages :lol: ) Rascal isn't as interested in the TV.

Do your buns watch TV? and if so, any favourite programmes? :lol:

Whovian Hareling

:lol::lol: that's fab! Awwww, look.. He's totally glued... :D :love:

My bunnehs don't watch tv... But they do seem to like music. :D

My bunnies don't watch TV, but Badger & Blackavar are snuggle buns so will lay cuddled up in my arms with me whilst I watch TV. Blueberry likes to explore and I haven't tried Slipper on the account he will bite me if I cuddle him for too long (he decides how long each time so I never know when I'm going to get nibbled :roll:)

Back