• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is why .........

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
We don't let bunnies play in the mud :lol: there was an escape while I was feeding them :roll:

No they ain't freckles :roll: this is the result of the Norty Binky that says I'm not going back in just yet thanks:shock:

Dumplin was quite funny he thought it was funny cos he did it twice :roll::lol:
9782802631a97f1d4d4d32732d8df317_zps2f7f14a1.jpg

Very norty :lol: Stu did it too :lol:

Thanks Shez I Look a right state got wet walking from the bus stop no brolly or hat and then got wet again covering the run, then got wet again during the escape :lol: did let them have ten mins noming the wet grass before I made them go in :roll:

*Snort*

Some people pay good money to slather their faces in mud you know! In fact we have so much here I'm thinking of bagging it up and selling it over the internet I'm sure there's a market for it! :lol:

*Snort*

Some people pay good money to slather their faces in mud you know! In fact we have so much here I'm thinking of bagging it up and selling it over the internet I'm sure there's a market for it! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I nearly spat cider...

:lol::oops:

Mrsmcarey, it's been rather soggy here too, hasn't stopped. Don't think the bunnies are impressed... But thankfully I've not had to chase them around the water logged garden... Or else I think I would have come in looking like some kinda swamp thing... :shock:

Wet here too ... not that Spenser knows anything about mud. Even as an outdoor bun he wasn't keen on getting his paws dirty.

Norty Stu and Dumplin.. was Casserole a good boy then?

Wet here too ... not that Spenser knows anything about mud. Even as an outdoor bun he wasn't keen on getting his paws dirty.

Norty Stu and Dumplin.. was Casserole a good boy then?

No Casserole if anything was the ring leader he opened the door and let them out when I went back in for the hay bag :roll:

He doesn't let me close enough to get flicked but does the haha Binky very well :lol:

*Snort*

If it's that good do you want some of mine :lol: tested on humans :roll:

Norty bunnies! I love hearing about Stu, Casserole and Dumpling, they sound such characters :love: And of course their names are just :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back