• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iz guarding...

Schez

Mama Doe
My box. I aintz movin.

I hears wiv my ears that's the hominz thinks my box needs gone...
But I says I just gotz it hows I likey it....

Pweese RU, tells mummeh hoomin that taking my box away is against bunneh regulations or else Iz goin to Lord Spenser bunneh for tips on nips and nawtiness...

Loves xxx

:lol: Why is it the more chewed a box is the more they love it?
Adorable little face :love:

:roll: who knows? :lol: but I really need to find a replacement box soon... It's caving in... :shock: it's finding the right size... I wonder if a supermarket might let me have one...

When I try to move it, even just to hoover, Reggie jumps in it... :lol:

I took one away from Bobby and Rosie that was just like that only they had bitten all round the middle and it completely caved in on itself. They now have a new one but don't seem all that bothered with it :( I'm not in the good books !!!! Lol :)

You can buy big boxes in Ikea in their storage section and also in Argos for moving house. That's an option for if you can't pick up any for free ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Yep - that's a designer bunny box if ever I've seen one :lol:

A very talented bunny :lol: xxx

I get really excited when I find a new box for my buns and it gets disintegrated really quickly :lol:

At least they are having fun :thumb: xx

I get really excited when I find a new box for my buns and it gets disintegrated really quickly :lol:

At least they are having fun :thumb: xx

He just won't let me take it... And I really can't bring myself to take it until I find another one... Might have to buy one... Who knew a box could bring so much joy?!

Of course I knew, I'm a nursery nurse and a mummy...;) Boxes can be anything.... :lol:

How cute is that :love:

If you have a co-op near you just go in and ask them to save you one but ask for them not to flat pack it, we used to do it for a lady with cats all the time when I worked for the company ;)

Aww cute Reggie and his much loved box. You can't take it off him, Schez, that would be too cruel. It's obviously love at first bite :lol:

But it's getting worse, he's just ripped a side panel off and thrown it into his litter tray. :shock:

I needs a box...

Best get butt into town and go plead for one... :lol:

But it's getting worse, he's just ripped a side panel off and thrown it into his litter tray. :shock:

I needs a box...

Best get butt into town and go plead for one... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you find one? Xx

Reggie needs a "bar" like Hector!!

Posted previously but still one of my faves:

I always beg for boxes from shops. It then fills most of my, sorry HIS kitchen so he can perform his heavy (de-)construction work. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you find one? Xx

I failed.

Miserably.

:oops:

Anyone would think I had asked for gold dust... :shock: :roll:

Hmmm... Need new plan...

I want to hold off buying three for 20 quid in Argos for the moment... That would be the easy, but expensive option...

Ok...

I'm sending hubby to the tesco down the the road for a loaf of bread... Oh, can you also ask them for a box for Reggie too please?! :lol:;)

Failing that I'm ringing Aldi in the morning... :lol::thumb:

Reggie needs a "bar" like Hector!!

Posted previously but still one of my faves:

I always beg for boxes from shops. It then fills most of my, sorry HIS kitchen so he can perform his heavy (de-)construction work. :D

I remember this one! I loves this pic too... :love::love:
Hector is a genius.. Ear space! :lol:

It's a sign to let him keep his current box!

I'm trying Reggie! Mummy seems determined though :lol:

:lol::lol:

I asked hubby if he would pop out to tesco for a loaf of bread... He responds with I'll go Asda, we need a few extra bits... Me: and a box for Reggie...

Hubby: you're kidding right?

Nope...

:shock::shock::shock:

Priceless... :lol::lol::lol:

Back