• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy New Year ... FLOP!

Mr B did the same this afternoon! Nearly terrified me as I couldn't see him breathing and he didn't wake up when I was making lots of noise!

:lol::lol::lol:

All the festive fun and excitement has really taken it's toll on some bunnies...
;)

:love:

I don't understand why they have to do it in the tights of corners, on top of his treat ball and water bowl!

There are far comfier places to fall asleep!

Good flops bunnies! Love them.

Christian always comes and flops in front of the blow heater if I'm in the bedroom.

Life must be hard for a bunny to flop so soundly :lol:

Spenser: I'm not always flopped. I have been a busy, busy boy today. :p I have been helping Mummy and keeping her stimulated. :lol: It really is hard work being a bunny.

:lol: I assume your way of stimulating mummy is to make lots of mess that she has to clean up? ;) :lol: x

So cute :love:

Slipper did this the other day. I could see her tummy moving, but she never moved when I walked past, which she always does. She's quite jumpy like that. I even managed to open her cage and she only moved when I stroked her stomach. I was quite frightened she was ill or dying :oops: I've gotten used to DBF, but never had one that convincing before!!!

Back