• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

barc bunnies 2013

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
A summary of the year at the bunny and small animal section of Barc ...

This year has been our busiest ever ... we have rehomed 104 rabbits , 13 Guinea pigs and 1 hamster .
We have never rehomed as many rabbits and we are chuffed to bits that so many little souls have gone on to their forever homes through us .

Just before Christmas Bow and Pearl ...a long term pair of bunnies found a new home . They are now bonded into a threesome with another ex barc bunny Archie (formaly known as Garibaldi) This was the best Christmas present I could have got . They had been with us over a year (see pic below).

We have had some sadness , some heartbreaking stories , but alsp some happiness too ... and the year has ended on a positive note .

I want to thank ALL our helpers and fosterers . ..and everyone who has donated and helped in other ways ..

Onwards now into 2014 . Please keep up your support and keep spreading the word about Barc and rescues in general .

Happy new year all.

(If we include the cats and dogs also rehomed by Barc this year we have rehomed a total of 266 animals :D )

Well done for all the fantastic work you do in helping so many small furies. I really hope that 2014 will be a good year for you with more happy stories about the furies than there are sad stories xx

You do an amazing job :) I miss not having a barc bunny in our lives but I am so grateful for the memories of the three we have cared for in the past. All such special bunnies x

Angie..... you do a fantastic job there..... I wouldnt be without my barc buns
A very happy new year to you and all at BARC xxx

Soooooooo glad about Bow and Pearl and Archie xxx I had the pleasure of meeting B and P when I collected Tessie and Daisy. I had rather a soft spot for them. So tiny, with so much attitude!

Tessie and Daisy are such little softies and have fitted very well in to a quad with Frosty and Snowflake. Thank you.

That is an epic number of rescues and rehomes! Well done!
Bless you all and have a peaceful and comfy New Year! xxxx

BARC bunnies are certainly very special - albeit somewhat 'norty'!

George, Faye, Frangipan and Violet all send their Auntie Angie a special New Year nose twitch:):)

:thumb:Strong work!
I always love to hear about the BARC bunnies & feel sad that I will never get to experience their famed 'nortiness'.

It's lovely to hear a summary of the year. What a fantastic job you have done and I always love the bunnies you have, you always seem to get the cutest ones. I still think of gorgeous Pod and Humprey. I try not to look any more as I know I will start wanting more bunnies. :D

Yay great news :D

Can I be cheeky and ask if you need anybody helping out on a weekend? I'm in Sheffield and work at Tankersley so not a million miles away. I think my work place support you too, I keep seeing boxes for donations of food and things lying around. I'd like to help out with more bunnies, it might abate my need for more bunnies :lol: :D:wave:

Yay great news :D

Can I be cheeky and ask if you need anybody helping out on a weekend? I'm in Sheffield and work at Tankersley so not a million miles away. I think my work place support you too, I keep seeing boxes for donations of food and things lying around. I'd like to help out with more bunnies, it might abate my need for more bunnies :lol: :D:wave:

Brilliant idea. Hope it works out for you. :wave:

Back