• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser licked my finger today!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He was under a chair he is territorial about, but will allow me to stroke him if I put my hand in VERY slowly. If I am not slow enough, or he is not in the mood, he will snap at me ... but today he licked my finger several times. :love::love::love:

He bit me to let me know he had finished giving licks for the day. :shock: Fortunately my nail saved me from a sore one.

Awww that must have been lovely (the licking, not the biting)!!!

Frosty licked me when he was a baby but none of the others ever have ... (sigh).

Awww little cutie :) :) I only ever get licks when I have a bag of treats and Daisy gets over excited and forgets she's mean lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ohhhh you are very honoured :love:

Bentley used to lick me a lot, but he stopped doing it when he was bonded with Minnie. I still put my face up to him and ask him for a kiss, but he quickly turns his head away in quite an insulting manner. :lol: He only has kisses for Minnie now. :love:

Spenser, what has come over you? Licking your Mummy's finger.:shock::shock: WOW!!!! What an honour for your Mummy.:thumb:
Delilah licks my jeans sometimes......usually as a way of saying sorry for having bitten my hand, leg, foot....... Needless to say, she can be a bit of a madam at times!!!! :evil: Have you been giving her lessons in showing how grateful us humans should be for letting us live with you?;);):roll::lol::lol::love::love:

Back