• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fenugreeks - rabbit high drugs

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
I swear they are as ever since rabbits got some for Christmas, mabel each time goes on a high after bouncing literally all over the place, zooming everywhere binkying , on a high :lol:

I noticed sox, will eat them but only the edges they to hard for him so by time he gone round edges mabel tries to nick it so I take it away :lol:

Ha ha, my benji runs off with his fenugreek crunchy and hides with it, i think he thinks we're going to takd it off him!:lol::lol:

Heehee.. I broke the crunchies up and hid them in their piles of straw and hay in their shed..

They have been going nuts for about an hour, digging them all out...

I love the smell of them myself. Not brave enough to take a nibble

Fee x

my lads go nuts for fenugreek crunches, it's how I littertrained Jack and got him to come when called :lol: definitely the rabbit equivalent of catnip

Mine are all addicts too, Frankie runs away with hers, Lazy bones Cookie appears from nowhere when she gets the scent of them and Lola goes and checks all the hiding places I usually put them when she hears her sisters with theirs :lol: If I spend a long time out with Frankie and Cookie in their room (where the Fenugreeks are kept) Lola thinks I am bringing one with me and does the ritual of checking the places again.

Mine don't go binkying when they have had theirs, they all snuggle down to sleep. It's like they wait for it before they can rest :lol:

poor sox cant seem to enjoy them he chews round the edges then that's all, he is only little and has a little mouth, and not as strong, but he isn't to bothered, I tried breaking bits for him but he isn't interested after that

Back