• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it me ??

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A freead :

Small Black rabbit with all accessories for sale, only £50. very cute and friendly, loves to be stroked, non smoker.

:?

I'm off to bed............................

When I turned 16 my friend made me a card of things I could now do, so it had a lottery ticket and cigarette and a condom on it! :lol: my rabbit at the time went bonkers trying to eat the ciggy! :shock: obviously we wouldn't let him :lol:

He showed a marked attraction to my card from my aunt who is a very heavy smoker too... Maybe he would have liked the chance to be a smoking bun?! :lol:

Well...tobacco IS a plant after all...small wonder. :) And a nice portion wrapped in a convenient paper package...what more could a bun want?

My dad was a terrible weed smoker :oops: He went outside for a smoke, not realising that the buns shed window was open and Puffy was sitting right at it.

I let Puffy out not realising what happened and he went nuts rolling and binkying on this one patch off grass like a looney :shock: He was fine the next day but I have never seen such a happy rabbit and I was dieing of laughter at the time.

Needless to say my Dad made sure he didn't smoke ever near them again.

Back