• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got home to an escaped Timmy and an opened bar of dairy milk!!!

moi

Mama Doe
Naughty bunny escaped his cage and got some choocie from the living room, got the wrapper off and dragged it into the kitchen and chomped some of it! Naughty bun! x

Goodness, there is no end to the mischief of a bunny. :shock: I hope he didn't eat too much chocolate as it is probably not very good for him.

My Spenser ate some rubber off the bottom of a food bowl today. :roll:

Chocolate is very, very toxic to rabbits. I know of a bunny who needed charcoal due to eating a lot of chocolate in a similar situation. It would be sensible to contact your vet for advice. It would also be worthwhile watching for any signs of problems (which i'm sure you are) but also add to that anything neurological, like scanning eyes, or different movements, or anything at all that is not right. If any of those things happen you need to seek vet treatment immediately.

Bunnies are both hilarious and stressful all in one moment.

Before I realised he'd escaped I thought the kids had thrown the choc on the floor! lol x

Chocolate is very, very toxic to rabbits. I know of a bunny who needed charcoal due to eating a lot of chocolate in a similar situation. It would be sensible to contact your vet for advice. It would also be worthwhile watching for any signs of problems (which i'm sure you are) but also add to that anything neurological, like scanning eyes, or different movements, or anything at all that is not right. If any of those things happen you need to seek vet treatment immediately.

Bunnies are both hilarious and stressful all in one moment.

He only nibbled around the edges, all poops and behaviour (apart from being naughty) is fine. But I would contact the vets if he'd eaten more x

Didn't he try to steal some chocolate earlier this month? Or am I thinking of someone else? :?
Somebunny has a sweet tooth. :( Oddly enough, I don't think any of my buns have ever gone for chocolate items, but if I open a box of crackers (wheat thins and such) they hear the crinkle of the paper bag and go wild. :roll: Which it's too bad that those aren't good for them either, because those begging faces are terrible. :(

Oh naughty bunbun.

My Neville seems to be scared of chocolate! He sniffs then runs away, which is good for me :)

Our Navi Rabbit is always sniffing around chocolate. She very rarely succeeds, though one time she managed to escape from their house, jump onto one of the the kitchen chair, onto the kitchen table... and knocked off a tub of chocolate cornflake cakes onto the floor! She ate the lot. Half a tub! When I got home and saw this I was stunned and panic-struck, whilst being quite impressed at her lounging on the sofa waiting for us to get home. Cheeky little scamp. Ate our chocolate and now sitting in my spot on the sofa.

We called the emergency vet who had very little to say other than keep an eye on her n' stuff and she was absolutely fine. I'm sure yours will be too. :)

While preparing dinner yesterday Timmy pinched a packet of jaffa cakes from my Son and ran into kitchen with them! Was funny seeing him being chased by the kids! He didn't get any though x he is naughty x

Willow managed to get the kid off the plastic celebrations tin the other day snatched a choc and ran off. I wasn't even mad I was impressed lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back