• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elvis has gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(

This morning he decided he couldnt live without Tiffany who died saturday, so left us to be with her this morning.

While we knew this could happen we are still in shock. He had never been ill in his life. It was a stroke :(

Today is also exactly a year since Trevor left us so we were already feeling awful :( I think we will cancel Christmas from now on. We lose too many wonderful bunnies each time :(

Oh no I'm so so sorry :cry:

Poor Elvis, at least now he has been reunited with Tiffany but it must have been such a dreadful shock for you.

Sweet dreams Elvis and ((( hugs ))) for you xxx

:cry: How really really awful for you. Poor Elvis, so heartbreaking he couldn't be without his Tiffany.

I remember how hard it was for you last year.

Sending a big big hug. xxx

I am so sorry Liz. Whilst it doesn't help your pain at least you know they are together again and pain free at the bridge.

Oh Liz...I'm so sorry to see this. :cry: I was thinking of Trevor too when Tiffany passed. :( Sending huge comforting hugs your way.
Binky free Elvis xxxx

Back