• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy pads....

We'd like to try puppy pads, but a bit worried about them eating the pads... Do you use them instead of Megazorb or similar?

I've just put them out on the carpet in the living room so that if my bunny who isn't overly a fan of litter trays wees on the carpet, it's not a problem.

We found it before but didn't realise, but these three have had a marvellous time binkying on them, digging them, DBF-ing on them, they've gone nuts.

I've started using them in the litter trays. I haven't noticed any extra happy buns in the loo :lol: but they do spend most of the time in there... It's where the nommy hay is! :p

Plus they are soooo easy to clean out and cheaper than newspaper! :p

I've started using them in the litter trays. I haven't noticed any extra happy buns in the loo :lol: but they do spend most of the time in there... It's where the nommy hay is! :p

Plus they are soooo easy to clean out and cheaper than newspaper! :p

Totally agree! It's just, grab one side, grab the other, lift out and put in bin bag:lol: Literally takes me about a minute now to do 3 big litter trays :D and £5 for a pack of 30 from b&m so not complaining!

Totally agree! It's just, grab one side, grab the other, lift out and put in bin bag:lol: Literally takes me about a minute now to do 3 big litter trays :D and £5 for a pack of 30 from b&m so not complaining!

Pound stretcher had them at 30 for £3.99 the other week. I have a few spare packs now! :lol: they have gone back up to 4.99 now though :(

One of my pairs only has one tray and needs one pad at a time... Other pair has 3 trays and uses 4 pads :roll: darn giant peeing a lot! :lol:

:love::love::love:

I have been thinking about these, with Molly's litter tray 'issues'... The only thing putting me off is that I get newspapers for free and I would have to buy puppy pads. Are they expensive? How often would they need changing? :?

I have been thinking about these, with Molly's litter tray 'issues'... The only thing putting me off is that I get newspapers for free and I would have to buy puppy pads. Are they expensive? How often would they need changing? :?

£5 for 30 from b&m, argos have upped their price (£10 I think!) and put less in a pack and made them slightly smaller.. I also found they weren't as absorbent :? But that was a while ago now.

I change the litter trays daily, my boys pee a lot so the pads are always really wet but they're so absorbent it holds everything! With Poppy, who isn't 100% trained.. She has one spot in from of her litter tray where she likes to pee and I change that every 3 days, depends if she has peed on it or not though most of the time the pad lasts 4'ish days because I cut it down to keep it clean.

only time ive used them is when got new buns and litter training, which didn't take long, or when I had mowgii when he got old and had kidney failure

Home Bargains have boxes of 40 for £4.99. I get a few at a time as we line the piggy cage with them.

Back