• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Jack

Zara

Mama Doe
I've not been able to come to the forum much because I've been so busy with my flat and life in general, (been getting health fixed, and am waiting for an approval for a breast reduction 0_0;; ) but the rabbits are as happy as ever. Thought I'd share some Jack pics :wave:

He was sooo comfy, and happy

Warning: Purple carpet and sunset don't mix!

And snuggling up for sofa-cuddles (He sulks and throws a tantrum if he doesn't get sofa-cuddles every evening.... spoilt bunny)

1531727_10202612829349558_1640930835_o.jpg

Jack is the clingiest rabbit i've ever met :lol: he's always wanting cuddles and human attention, it's so lovely, but soemtiems you really need to get up and he doesn't "let" you xD puts his paws on your arm to keep you down. Never known such a rabbit :shock:

Recently I had to remove the purple rug and it's now in the bedroom, turns out Rascal thought it was purple grass and kept pulling out the fabric :lol: you can get em all the toys in the world but nothing beats forbidden furniture to them :roll:

Back