• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humph

Schez

Mama Doe
Mummehs looksin at that RU... Again... And Iz the bestest bunneh rights ere!

Maybeez I snuggles closer and da hoomin takes notice....

:shock:

:lol::lol:

Never imagined how much I could love a bunneh, Reggie's got me wrapped round his paws... :D :love:

I know just what you mean. I get so excited about going out to the shed for bunny watching time. Cant wait for Mottle and Peaches to have a shed. I loathe it when it rains and worry about them like anything.

Rabbits are just wonderful xxxxxxxx

Reggieeeeeee come live with me I won't ignore you for Ru!

Buster....."head rubsies mummy? Mummy put down the kindle!"
Alfie......"hmmmm lies! Oi hooman you won't find my tea in that, put it down and get to the fridge"

I know just what you mean. I get so excited about going out to the shed for bunny watching time. Cant wait for Mottle and Peaches to have a shed. I loathe it when it rains and worry about them like anything.

Rabbits are just wonderful xxxxxxxx

:love::love::love:

I wish my outdoor buns had a shed... :( get so worried for them out in this horrible weather. I love my bunnies, but I don't think I will have more outdoor buns. I just don't get to bond with them like Reggie. And I know I'm missing out. :( If I had a shed set up, I could sit in with them. :love:

Reggieeeeeee come live with me I won't ignore you for Ru!

Buster....."head rubsies mummy? Mummy put down the kindle!"
Alfie......"hmmmm lies! Oi hooman you won't find my tea in that, put it down and get to the fridge"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love it! ;)

Ps. No Reggie for you.. My bunneh... Humph.

:lol:

Oh my...Schez, Reggie is gorgeous! :D Look how sweetly he's snuggled there! :love:
I am mostly a loppy fan, but there is something about your bunny, he is stunning! :D

How lucky are you to have such a cuddle muffin as that! :D I would give anything for Mimzy to be comfortable snuggling again...but he still used to nip and dig and then of course he'd wee if I wasn't paying proper attention. :roll:

What a cutie. I can tell by his pics that he is a big softie ;)

Bobby doesn't like me going on RU either, especially if I go on the laptop. He nudges at my ankles until I give him a pet . Lol !

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you everyone :wave:

I drive everyone mad with my love for Reggie :oops:
Only peeps here on the RU understand it though. :love:

I don't get much done.. Well... It's not done as quickly anyway... :lol:
I can't bear to be away from him for too long; we were out visiting on a couple of days over Xmas, and I couldn't help but think, we've got to get out of here soon, Reggie will want his noms... :lol::oops:

He's truly the most amazing bunny I've had the pleasure of sharing life with; he's the sweetest, soppiest bunny I've ever known... And I'm besotted :lol: I also drive my hubby mad with... oh look, Reggie's periscoping, oh listen, he's making the cutest drinking/nomming noises... Oh, he's yawning... He's soooooo cute... :love::love: ... :shock: Poor hubby... :lol:

That's me too! When I'm at work I always wonder what they are doing and can't wait to get home to them. If I'm out late I feel guilty that they will be wondering where their tea is! I made the oh get up to look at them enjoying the mommy toys I got them today, he says they are the most spoilt rabbits in the world but I know they aren't as us RU ers are as bad as each other for bunnies spoiling :lol:

How did I miss a Reggie thread?!

Hello gorgeous :wave: hope mummy isn't neglecting you, abandoning you for RU *tuts* you can always live with me if you don't like mummy any more :D

xxx

That's me too! When I'm at work I always wonder what they are doing and can't wait to get home to them. If I'm out late I feel guilty that they will be wondering where their tea is! I made the oh get up to look at them enjoying the mommy toys I got them today, he says they are the most spoilt rabbits in the world but I know they aren't as us RU ers are as bad as each other for bunnies spoiling :lol:

:lol: my family think I'm bunny mad, and my FIL says my bunnies accommodation is too big... (He also tried to get me in an argument that I was cruel for keeping bunnies inside... :evil:) :shock:

Well... I wonder what he would make of some people's amazing setups here on RU... ;):lol:

How did I miss a Reggie thread?!

Hello gorgeous :wave: hope mummy isn't neglecting you, abandoning you for RU *tuts* you can always live with me if you don't like mummy any more :D

xxx

:shock: why do peeps keep trying to steal my Reggie bunneh...

Who am I kidding? He's totally bunneh-nappable... :lol::lol::lol:

:shock:

Extra bolts on the door I think...

Reggie!!! What a gorgeous bun. :)

Hector would quite like to discuss vegetables and cardboard with you too!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back