• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Violet

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't posted any photos of Violet yet. I adopted her from BARC as a wife for George after his beloved Gemma went to the Bridge.

George does still get humpy with Violet at times, just as he did with Gemma, but, like Gemma, Violet tolerates it and has a tunnel and a little stool she can go in/under so he is unable to jump on her.

They seem very happy together and Violet has adapted well to sharing her life with cats as well as with George. This is Moppet in George and Violet's litter tray. Don't think she is amused!!!

Many, many thanks to Angie for allowing me to adopt Violet and to Kirsty for doing the majority of the bunny run.

Aw I remember Violet was a Barc when I was looking for a new friend for Tully - she is lovely. Great to see some pics of her - she looks very happy.

Violet is lovely - apart from digging a large hole in my spare room carpet when she was penned before she was bonded. Must get a photo of that - she truly is a BARC bunny!!!

Both Violet and George prefer bunny company to mine though, but it is lovely seeing them snuggled together. I hated seeing George on his own. He looked so sad and lost - it broke my heart. I have Gemma's ashes in a pouch by my PC monitor. Haven't been able to put them in a drawer with the others yet:(

Angie is great at choosing partners for my buns. She hasn't got it wrong yet. I wonder if she could do the same for me:lol:? What do you think, Angie?:wave:

Violet is lovely - apart from digging a large hole in my spare room carpet when she was penned before she was bonded. Must get a photo of that - she truly is a BARC bunny!!!

Both Violet and George prefer bunny company to mine though, but it is lovely seeing them snuggled together. I hated seeing George on his own. He looked so sad and lost - it broke my heart. I have Gemma's ashes in a pouch by my PC monitor. Haven't been able to put them in a drawer with the others yet:(

Angie is great at choosing partners for my buns. She hasn't got it wrong yet. I wonder if she could do the same for me:lol:? What do you think, Angie?:wave:

:lol:
sorry .... my talents at matchmaking are limited to bunnies im afraid :D

Back