• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking to adopt a big girl bunny

Kavanne

Mama Doe
Hi, following the loss of clover I'm looking for a new partner for poor Conrad.

I've had a look on rabbit rehome but it only shows ones within 100 miles I think?? Anyway, there were only a few 'large' but not big enough for me!

Does anyone know of any large girls waiting for new homes?

Try Rabbit residence and cuddly critters I'm sure cuddly critters have a few contis at the moment

I would definitely try Caroline at Rabbit residence :thumb:

None at cuddly critters but emailed RR.

There's a pair of girls at Bobtails in Surrey that I always had a thing for when I volunteered there but don't know if they'd bond with a boy....

There's a french lop at a rescue here in Shropshire (Shrewsbury) that I recently helped remove from tiny tiny hutches that will need spaying and a caring home, but I'm guessing that's too far?

There's a french lop at a rescue here in Shropshire (Shrewsbury) that I recently helped remove from tiny tiny hutches that will need spaying and a caring home, but I'm guessing that's too far?

What's the rescue?

I have found 3 conti girls at the RSPCA in Essex... Hopefully going there tomorrow to see them but I didn't see them early enough to phone today.

What's the rescue?

I have found 3 conti girls at the RSPCA in Essex... Hopefully going there tomorrow to see them but I didn't see them early enough to phone today.

Yes was going to say there are a few giants in at the RSPCA Danaher in Wethersfield, they all look gorgeous

Essex but I have family in Leicester and near Manchester so can drive for the right bun. Also know the south of England well

there was a female 14week old continental giant at bleakholt animal sanctuary bury area (Manchester) at the beginning of December not sure if she is still there or not but she was gorgeus :love:

Well I went to local RSPCA and I have reserved a bunny! She is gorgeous.

Here she is:

http://rspcaessex.org.uk/cumin11453.html

:)

they had a group of THREE conti girls who were together, I was sooooo tempted to have all 3 but luckily my mum was there to tell me I was bonkers. They had a great set up at the RSPCA though, practically half a barn!

Yay, glad you got one! I'm soooo tempted to get a big bunny this year, the more I hear about them, the more I want one :love:

Scarlett in Leicester looks so :love::love::love::love::love::love: btw!

So a rescue I used to volunteer at has gotten back to me about a pair of girls they have, one of which is a beautiful conti. Now, I LOVED these two when I volunteered there, I know them, I know their temperaments, their little habits.... Would I be an awful person to take them instead of the girl i've reserved at the RSPCA? :(

Back