• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsie after her first bath

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
So I bathed her today with her new mango shampoo, she wasn't keen but didn't fuss to much, we also had grat fun with the hair drier afterwards! she would bite the air and when I dried her tum she made her happy noise :love:

Here she is warming up as she was shivery so put her huge jumper on her, which stayed on for all of 5 mins till she wanted out ha

1534303_10202787589629462_1584115524_n.jpg

Oh my goodness, I'm getting so broody for a pug since you have started posting about Elsie. How does she get on with your bun ?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Oh my goodness, I'm getting so broody for a pug since you have started posting about Elsie. How does she get on with your bun ?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

she hasn't met them yet, she just wants to rough and tumble at the mo,so going to wait until she calms down, she's fine with all te cats so I can't see there being a problem :)

She is lovely.

Why did you bath her?

Mainly just to get her used to baths! we live near the country so often walk in the woods/rive banks and she will come back with half the west countries mud on her so she has to be relaxed as poss having a bath

Awwww. :love:

I bet bathing her wasn't half as much 'fun' as we have trying to bath Kane. It takes two of us to lift him into the bath and we usually end up wetter than him. :roll::lol::lol:

Back