• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor Would be Very Proud of Endeavour.......

I really, really think Endeavour was sent to you for a reason Jane. He's stunning and clearly full of mischief.

:love::love:

OMG :shock: I will get shot for saying this but I don`t usually warm to rex buns, but what a stunner? I think with those looks he could get away with anything. Really handsome boy, I`m converted !

Awwww, look at that ickle face, he'd not norty at all, he's just playing innocently.

What did he do? :lol:

Endeavour is VERY intelligent and he needs constant mental stimulation. He is hyperactive and really loves being involved in everything going on around him. If he feels he is being ignored he will do something to attract my attention, like tipping his full bowl of water over or pinging the wire mesh around his enclosure. At the moment he is dragging a mini deckchair around and trying to throw it over his head :?

Endeavour is VERY intelligent and he needs constant mental stimulation. He is hyperactive and really loves being involved in everything going on around him. If he feels he is being ignored he will do something to attract my attention, like tipping his full bowl of water over or pinging the wire mesh around his enclosure. At the moment he is dragging a mini deckchair around and trying to throw it over his head :?

Awww the more I see & hear of Endeavor, the more I want to steal him :lol::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol:HOOLIGAN!!!:love::love::love:

Back