• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Third time lucky? UD Met him =)

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
I've found a beautiful bunny in a local rescue, they've asked me to ring them tomorrow to talk about it. I don't know how to feel! I'm excited because I think Mylo really needs a friend (she's been very destructive recently :roll: As I type she's trying to rip the couch apart) but scared in case it doesn't work out. They've offered to help with bonding but still, she is such a Madam! Even if it goes perfectly I'll still have the fear of losing him after 3 months like Barnaby :(

Just once it would be nice if things with a boy bunny could go right.

Thanks everyone :)

I really hope this works because if she doesn't stop shredding everything in sight I'm gonna kill her! :lol:

(Not really, of course! I can't be mad at that ickle, fluffy face :p)
1476191_10151939778116847_1544925697_n.jpg

Last edited:
She looks so stubborn in that pic! :shock::lol::love:

Good luck with the bonding. :wave:
Haha she is! Very determined little fluffball & knows how to use the cute! :lol:

Need to phone the rescue soon but I'm pretty useless with phones and currently feel very sick at the thought :roll:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :)

I really hope this works because if she doesn't stop shredding everything in sight I'm gonna kill her! :lol:

(Not really, of course! I can't be mad at that ickle, fluffy face :p)
1476191_10151939778116847_1544925697_n.jpg

:shock::shock: you can't kill her, I want her! I love seeing her, she reminds me so much of Dexter :love:

She does look rather stubborn & grumpy in that picture though! :lol:

Been talking to his foster owner, apparently he's very playful and 'a handful', which sounds fun! He's also big, no idea how big exactly but we'll find out soon, we've arranged to go meet him on Saturday :love: He was only neutered last week so it'll be some time before he gets to meet our Princess but it will be nice for us to get to know him a bit first.

Problem now is my anxiety has gone into overdrive, especially thinking about a home check, our house it just a mess no matter how much we clean and tidy. But even if that goes well, I don't want the bonding being a repeat of Snoopy, I couldn't cope with that again.

Say hi to Bo! :love:
1488086_242377522588693_1631220209_n.jpg

:shock::shock: you can't kill her, I want her! I love seeing her, she reminds me so much of Dexter :love:

She does look rather stubborn & grumpy in that picture though! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

She is gorgeous isnt she? Reminds me of my Snowflake.

Been talking to his foster owner, apparently he's very playful and 'a handful', which sounds fun! He's also big, no idea how big exactly but we'll find out soon, we've arranged to go meet him on Saturday :love: He was only neutered last week so it'll be some time before he gets to meet our Princess but it will be nice for us to get to know him a bit first.

Problem now is my anxiety has gone into overdrive, especially thinking about a home check, our house it just a mess no matter how much we clean and tidy. But even if that goes well, I don't want the bonding being a repeat of Snoopy, I couldn't cope with that again.

Say hi to Bo! :love:
1488086_242377522588693_1631220209_n.jpg

Bo looks lovely.

Hope your anxiety is managable and that the home check goes really well for you x

We met him today & all I can think is :love::love::love::love:

He's SO sweet and we had a lovely, long a cuddle (I never get bunny cuddles, the Princess is far too important for that! :roll:) In terms of size and personality, he reminds me so much of Barnaby - Really hope that's a good sign and not just me imagining things!

Next is the dreaded home check and then bonding can begin at the end of the month :thumb:

Bo is beautiful.:love:

Good luck with the home check which I'm sure will be fine...and then on with the bonding.

Fingers crossed it all goes well.:thumb:

Back