• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Testing my bunnies

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
For Christmas I got one of those treat things (wanted one for ages) and I have been experimenting with it, and also my new camera.

These images pretty much say it all.

Autumn uncovers the food.

Wish finds the food.

Wish eats the food.

Oh my gosh ... I want one. looks great :) thanks for sharing !

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

To start with I only put pellets in that one but they still went through all the others :roll: So then we played again, with more pellets. They haven't quite got the hang of it yet. :lol:

That's awesome - never seen anything like that before.

It's also quite something that you've got a bonded trio - how did you do THAT?! :)

That's awesome - never seen anything like that before.

It's also quite something that you've got a bonded trio - how did you do THAT?! :)

You should check out my thread in rabbit chat called fighting bunnies. :lol:

They were a trio until this morning. I have another trio and generally prefer trios when it works for the bunnies. These ones were together for three tears prior to having any problems. Hopefully will he able to rebond in due course.

I have something similar for my bunnies. Badger, Blueberry & Blackavar all play nicely with it, Slipper says "s0d this, I'm tipping the whole thing over so treats fall out, I'm not lifting or shoving anything for treats!" :roll::lol:

I have a similar one of those.

Strawberry does it properly straight away and then yawns as if to say give me a real challenge
Snowdrop completely ignore it
Mr B tips it upside down and throws it about until the treats fall out!

Back