• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Other pets at Christmas! (Not rabbits!)

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I spent Christmas day with lots of animals this year, my future sister-in-law's dog, my parents' dog and cat, my grandparents' dog and my OH's cousin's dogs and cats! Got some photos of my family's pets :)

Here's my parents' labradoodle, Wilfie, who is 7-8 months old, and very very excitable! (and a bit of a poser too!)

And here is my Grandparents' dog, Marble, who is lovely, she has a very nervous disposition but is a sweetheart really :love:

The best present of all of Christmas in our house was decided to be Marmite the cats toy from me!!! It's a catnip fish! I put it under the tree on Monday, right at the back, and Marmite, who'd never been interested in the tree suddenly got obsessed and Dad was constantly trying to get him out from under, but we didn't know why! Christmas day came and after all the other presents were taken out we found the unwrapped cat present (I'd wrapped it really well!!!), the naughty cat had picked out his present and unwrapped only that! He loves it :love:

Thanks :D and yes he is a very intelligent cat, he gets on so well with Wilfie, he's definitely the boss of the two as well :lol:

Had another dog over today, I love being around my parents' house because there's always so many animals! The rabbits got used to the barking downstairs after the first day and they love being in my bedroom as they get to go under the bed and in the drawers under it too :D

Back