• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otis has a date tomorrow! U/D Pics added

elainema

Warren Scout
I'm so nervous! It's been hard to think about it so soon after losing Wilbur but I can't stand the thought of him being on his own (although to be fair he doesn't seem to be bothered at all!)
I'm just worried because he's a bit of a bossy boots and the lady in question is quite shy by all accounts!
Fingers and toes crossed :thumb: xxx

Last edited:
I'm sooo proud of my boy! I can't quite believe it's gone so well. I know it's still early days but we have had mutual grooming and total flops!! I will post pics tomorrow when I can get a decent one :love:

At last! Here are some pics of Otis and his new wifebun.... Everyone, meet Miranda :love:

SAM_0457_zps08cfc1b8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I may be slightly biased but they are beautiful aren't they. There hasn't been any bad behaviour at all!! It seems to be love at first sight! Hopefully it will continue <3

Back