• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Pippin a mini lop or dwarf lop?

jazxo

Mama Doe
When I got her I was told she was a German lop cross but she looks nothing like one!

I have tried to just Google it but I get American results and it's all different and confusing. She weights just over 2kg.

What do you think?

DSCN4453-001_zpsd24f6b0b.jpg

5.jpg

tumblr_myfjkfOcgS1qzf99fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvh1qsi6U21qzf99fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mubd5huc591qzf99fo1_500.jpg

photo_zpsfb174b2a.jpg

Last edited:
She's like a small Dwarf Lop. Her ears are too long for her to be a Mini Lop I think. Whatever she is, she is gorgeous.:love:

She is beautiful but ears are far longer than My wee mini lop...

She is cute... x

I'd say dwarf :D She has a head like Donny :love: I'm convinced Lola has a bit of mini in her somewhere as her face is so much flatter compared to Donny's.

defo not a mini lop, weighs a lot more then them, face not flat and longer ears and legs

i'd say dwarf lop :love:

I'd say dwarf lop. I have a dwarf lop, a mini lop & two mini lion lops so good comparison :lol:

Yours looks like my Slipper (the dwarf lop), definitely a lot bigger with longer ears than my Blackavar (mini lop). Someone will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong but I think a mini shouldn't be any heavier than 1.5kg and a dwarf about 3kg. So she's a bit smaller than a dwarf, but bigger than a mini. She looks happy and healthy to me though :thumb:

I have nothing to add, honestly I don't know if she is a mini or dwarf lop but all I can say is.. SHE IS SOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!! :love:

Back