• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My take on Rainbow Bridge.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Not an amazing photo.. And the lighter pencil drawings are harder to see but I'll fix that later :) Going to do a better one, this is a rough idea :D I'm thinking of doing a canvas painting.

At the front the bunny is waving and there are 2 bunnies helping another as they seem to be rather stuck! A grass munching bun and 2 pairs chatting :) Then a determined bunny dragging a very big carrot!

A place where bunnies can never have too many friends. Where carrots aren't bad for teeth or tummies. An eternal playground for everybun :love:

Tried a colour one for something I'm working on (I hate colouring in, but I managed it :lol:) and I prefer it :love: Still a terrible photo but artificial lighting does nothing to help me:lol:

That's really nice :)

I once had a dream that I like to think is of my beloved Dexy in bunny heaven coming back to tell me he's happy and he's ok there. It was not too dissimilar from your picture actually.

Going to stop now before I start crying :oops:

Back