• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimlock does stuff for four and a half minutes... *video*

Awwwwww :love:

I was watching the vid on the iPad and my 2 year old son came to have a look and watched the whole thing with me :love:

He loved him - who's that mum mum? I tried to teach him to say Grimlock... He had a good stab at it... :lol: he was rather impressed to see your cat perched on the top on the sofa... He now wants to see more bunnies... That's my boy... :lol:;)

Our collie likes to sit up on the sofa like that!

Grimlock is lovely. He reminds me of Mottle x

Awwww...Grimmy :love:
He's pretty active isn't he? I somehow had this picture in my mind that he just kind of sits and chills all day like Mimzy does. (Maybe Mimz is just lazy :( )
How have things gone with telling your landlord about Holly? (It is Holly,right? I have so much trouble keeping track of all the furbabies names and people on this site, going senile I guess :( ) She seems content there on her perch. :D
Please give them both some snuggles from me. :) xxxx

:)

Most of the time he just likes to sleep in his fleece tent, but he will have odd bursts of activity when I bring him downstairs. Poor Grim's, today I fell asleep with him on the couch and he woke me up because his breathing was so rattly. :( I've just popped him in his nebulizer.

I love that your son loved him Schez. :love: He is a very special bunny and enjoys life no matter is he is very I'll.

MimzMum, I can keep Holly. My landlord loves her too. :D She just about tolerates Grim, but I think the issue is that his sneezes make it sound like he's a cat hissing at her which scares her. He also barrels into her as he can't really see. :lol: If she has a safe vantage point to ignore him from she's a happy cat.

Back