• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fitch Bedding availability.

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
I can't find anywhere to get the 20kg bales :( And I object to paying basically the same price for the 10kg bale... It's about £16 for the 20kg bales but £14 for the 10kg bale!

Does anyone know why it's suddenly become really hard to get hold of?

Could it because the new magazorb ingredient is stinking and many people are swapping to Fitch??

I know I will be changing once this 15kg bag of megazorb is done,,

They are a rather small company and as such are struggling somewhat with their newfound popularity. When I popped in last week they mentioned they have suspended internet sales but you can still place orders by phone. :)

It's just large orders they are struggling with at the moment. If you ring them they can do the odd one or two bags easily.

I wondered that too. I tried to order some before Xmas but couldn't get any. Had to get some carefresh from my local p@h, that looks fairly similar?

Back