• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help petshop closed down

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
Drove past my local independent pet shop on the way to mother in laws. Huge sign in the window thanking people for their custom and saying they have closed down :cry:. This was the one of the only shops in my hometown that doesn't sell animals. The other doesn't do as big a range as this one did.

Now i'm stuck. I bought all my food, toys, treats and hay from them as they were lovely people, anything they didn't have they ordered in for me and good prices too. The man even used to help me load it all in my car.

I need to revert to online ordering as won't use the other petshops as they keep animals in tiny little pens. Does anyone know of a good online store where i can get everything for my rabbits and piggies?

I buy from pellets and herbal treats from The Hay Epxerts, but just plain supermarket hay for Spenser's litter basin.

Sad that a local business has closed. Same thing happened to the pet shop that didn't sell livestock in my town.

viovet are pretty good for pellets and toys, not too sure about hay as I never get any from there.

hayforpets if you need hay.

Thank you everyone. I was so shocked to see the sign this morning. I did my monthly shop in there on the 15th and nothing was said. Such a shame as it was a family run shop who prided themselves on not selling animals.

Back