• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Cats in the Bag...

Schez

Mama Doe
Quite literally...

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm trying to get all the children's stockings/pressies ready...

Jamie is having a fantastic time! :lol: jumping in and out of bags/boxes, playing with bits of packaging and string... Well, it's certainly taking longer than anticipated as we keep getting the giggles... :lol:
This is our first Christmas having a cat around as a family - and we are almost certain that this will be his first Christmas with a family. :love:

It's truly a happy feeling. :D

Merry Xmas everyone :wave:

Aw what a sweetie!! :love:

My mums cat loves the hessian shopping bags to play in, and the Xmas gift bags too! I SO miss having cats around the house :cry:

Merry Xmas to you too:wave:

Thank you :wave:

I don't mean to be "gushy" :oops: but he reeeeeally is meant to be :love:

Although things aren't "perfect", looking at things right now - there's a lot to be grateful for. :D

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas :thumb:

Aww bless him, that one contented kitty.

Boo went out this morning and brought me back a leaf and a kitkat wrapper, I feel truly blessed:lol:

Aww bless him, that one contented kitty.

Boo went out this morning and brought me back a leaf and a kitkat wrapper, I feel truly blessed:lol:

:love::lol:;)

Awesome :D :thumb:

This morning, Jamie brought me back a white cat with black spots who was very friendly and wanted to come in... :shock: randomness... :lol:

Back