• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabels says

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
I just helped mummy open a cracker, she won 2 frogs to race, but I tried to eats one so she tooks them away :lol:

Spenser: Oh, I wonder what Mummy will get in her cracker tomorrow. I hope I get a cracker. I would like a cracker with a fenugreek crunchie ... or two... :p

Willow- My Mummeh is getting mes a new box to dig in.. Smudgie not getting in. Cos he chews it...

Smudge - I ams wantings fenugreek crunchies. Willow is not gettings any. She will eats them alls..

They are also getting green oat hay and oat wheat and barley hay.. Ssshhhh!

Badger, Blueberry, Blackavar & Slipper says "our evil mummy hasn't got us anything cus she's so disorganised and a proper Scrooge!" :oops:

They're lucky i remembered to panic buy hay & treats :oops::lol: I forgot to order asda deliveries last year for this year so we humans have no food in at all :oops:

Spenser: Oh, I wonder what Mummy will get in her cracker tomorrow. I hope I get a cracker. I would like a cracker with a fenugreek crunchie ... or two... :p

mabels - we gots some of those treats in a parcel today for our Christmas photo win, and sox wasn't bothered with his fenugreek crunchie so meants I hads more nommy, hope he feels same way tomorrow, but mummy says theres another treats in there we both likes

Back