• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sprout tree

Jojo123

Mama Doe
I saw people giving these to the buns on threads on here so I got one for my buns, is it ok to give them the whole thing with just a few sprouts on? :wave:

Thank you :wave: Ha your bunny using it as a ball! Think I will try them with the whole stalk as others have, they have had sprouts before and they are fine with pretty much anything veggie they have tried. Wouldn't leave them more than a couple on just didn't want to give the whole stalk if that was prone to gassy bellies like too many sprouts are

My lot have a stalk ready and waiting for tomorrow. Cant wait to watch them eating it!!!

I daren't give mabel any when she does a smell she smells enough :lol::shock: shhh I did not tell you that she would not be impressed :oops: :lol:

I cant wait either! They may be having it tonight :D Poor Mabel and her stinky bum! I will keep it a secret that you told ;)

I cant wait either! They may be having it tonight :D Poor Mabel and her stinky bum! I will keep it a secret that you told ;)

oh yes she tries to pretend its not her, she will do one, then run off, I will say ewww mabel and she just give me funny look, as if say whats your problem :lol:

Back