• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy, bouncy Tapla in the winter setup

What a fab set up.. Lucky buns!!, garden lloks fab.. wheres your weeds???

Fee x

Oh my...I need some of these! :D
What a fantastic run! Do you happen to have still shots of how it's put together? If so I need to poke my OH into building something like that when we're relocated. We could make one for the buns and one for the cats too! :D

Hello Tapla you cheeky thing! :love: Aren't you a joy!

Aww glad she's happy. :) I haven't been keeping upnto date on your girls lately so it's nicebto stumble on your thread. :D

I'd completely forgotten that I'd made this thread - I'm not afraid to admit that I'd had a couple of mugs of mulled wine :lol:

N&T are very good weed nibblers! My mom and stepdad haven't treated the lawn at all since N&T have been living here (2.5+ years), but we move their runs about so that they can nibble everywhere. It seems to work well - weeds are tasty apparently ;). Interestingly enough we got some moss this year and N&T (who have never dug at grass in their life) decided to go on a moss-digging mission. Within a few weeks there was no more moss, but they didn't dig anything but the moss :lol: My stepdad has come around to N&T slightly now he sees that they help the lawn :lol:

Oh my...I need some of these! :D
What a fantastic run! Do you happen to have still shots of how it's put together? If so I need to poke my OH into building something like that when we're relocated. We could make one for the buns and one for the cats too! :D

Hello Tapla you cheeky thing! :love: Aren't you a joy!

I'll get some still shots in the next few days for you :D Basically it's a runaround double door on the shed, linked by an 8ft tube to a mesh clamp. Then at the other end of the narrow run there's a double door, another tube, and a double door. This is the double door: http://www.runaround.co.uk/products/runaround-door-1 I'm a big runaround fan :love: Caroline at runaround has helped me soo much with every single stupid question I have, so don't be afraid to message her if you need advice :D

Back