• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neville's holiday pad

Jesselle

Mama Doe
This will be Neville's pad whilst we're away for 2 nights. He has a pet sitter coming in twice a day who will let him free range for half an hour each time.

I wish my house was big enough to have this permanently!

Looking good! :D although it might be an idea to weight/wedge down some of the panels, as some bunnies (mine in particular :roll:) have a habit of pushing and pulling at the panels until the pen is distorted to their own preferred shape :lol:

Looks great! :thumb:

I think my Spenser would manage to get out, but he is quite a large and very strong rabbit. It's good you have a pet-sitter arranged so that Neville will have a little company and free range time.

Looks great! :thumb:

I think my Spenser would manage to get out, but he is quite a large and very strong rabbit. It's good you have a pet-sitter arranged so that Neville will have a little company and free range time.

Hehe, Neville is a little dude - though not to be underestimated. I left a bowl of water out in case he escaped and he has his other litter tray full of hay just in case.

He does push the panels of his normal pen. Pet sitter said all was well tonight so we'll see what he's done by tomorrow!

Back