• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

With love, from me and my crew

A Very Happy Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you from Mimzy, Pip, Fiver, Jenna and me, Sky-O.
I love your bunnies' greeting card. :D xxxx

Hoppy Christmas to you and your gang,!!

Hope you have a fab new year,,,

Fee xxx

That's fantastic! Are they all your bunnies too? Lucky you, I just have my four, but they keep me busy enough :lol:

Merry Xmas and a hoppy new year to you and yours too

Lots of love, Sarah, Badger, Blueberry, Slipper & Blackavar xxxxx

That's fantastic! Are they all your bunnies too? Lucky you, I just have my four, but they keep me busy enough :lol:

Merry Xmas and a hoppy new year to you and yours too

Lots of love, Sarah, Badger, Blueberry, Slipper & Blackavar xxxxx

Yup, that is my much reduced crew (down from 24). Clockwise from bottom left it's Butterfly, Sunny, Hope, Dusk, Autumn, Star, Flame, Dopey 1, Daen, Angel, Candyfloss, Wish, Crystal and Lightning at the bottom.

Hoppy Christmas to you all! :wave: that pic/collage is awesome :love: i wouldn't have a clue where to start! :oops: x

We start in October and whilst it takes a while, I've been doing this now since 2009, so we're pretty practiced and the buns are very good and happy with whatever I want, as long as I give them noms. :love:

Amazing to see all your crew together! Who didn't want to pose:lol:

Lightning :lol: he just wanted the pellets. I have some cute out take photos from all of them though but he was persistent with his uncooperation. He's actually one of the most photogenic and generally cooperative so I was somewhat surprised it was him. Expected the lips to he more unhelpful.

Back