• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been outside doing wind repairs

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
All bunnies inside and safe but I'm not keen on the idea of losing the roof off the enclosure.

It's not very nice out there!

How are everyone else's accommodations holding up?

I hope you are Ok. I cant sleep as it is getting very gusty here. Everything was still standing when I checked ten minutes ago. We have 18 bunnies out side :(

All bunnies inside and safe but I'm not keen on the idea of losing the roof off the enclosure.

It's not very nice out there!

How are everyone else's accommodations holding up?

I hope that there hasn't been too much damage. Its at times like this that I am really glad I have indoor Rabbits.

Thankfully were all ok here. Bunnies now back outside after causing great chaos inside- some of these outdoor bunnies masquerading as well behaved have shown there is more to them than they've shown before. Love that!

Hope all yours are ok Liz.

Thankfully were all ok here. Bunnies now back outside after causing great chaos inside- some of these outdoor bunnies masquerading as well behaved have shown there is more to them than they've shown before. Love that!

Hope all yours are ok Liz.

Thank you. We have some damage to accommodation but nothing too serious.

Very gusty in Glasgow now,,, Couldnt get my car door open and when i did , it whirled the other Where are You? nearly pulling the door off hinges!!

Bunny tarp still holding on thanks to the slabs,,,

No wind here as yet (thank God). I do so worry about the rabbits when the weather is bad. Hope everyone stays safe.

Back