• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty bunny!

bunkin

Warren Veteran
My darling housebun was miffed yesteday as my son and his family visited and they smelt of dogs ( they have three) and he won't go near them and sulks in a corner. Normally he is super friendly with any visitors so its very obvious he doesn't like them:lol:
we went to dining room for lunch and when we got back he had climbed on chairs and onto arm of chair to get the remote control for the tv.

Thankfully he left enough of the red button to still be able to switch tv on and off:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have two remotes which have succumbed to naughty house rabbit syndrome. Unfortunately I wasn't able to retrieve the buttons :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: sorry for laughing but I have exactly the same clicker (that's what I call it;)) and willow got a couple if the buttons off too :lol:

all 3 of our sky remotes are like yours not as bad but various amounts of the rubber keys chewed off

"That'll teach you to have smelly guests round!" he says :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Its so awful as he really does glare at them and run away and sit with his back to them in the corner. They love animals, they have 11 of them - 3 dogs, 1 budgie, 3 ducks and 4 hens. Maybe I need to spray them with essence of fenugeek cruchie:thumb:

:lol::lol::lol: Its so awful as he really does glare at them and run away and sit with his back to them in the corner. They love animals, they have 11 of them - 3 dogs, 1 budgie, 3 ducks and 4 hens. Maybe I need to spray them with essence of fenugeek cruchie:thumb:

:lol: good idea! :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back