• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie's not eating/ UD p26

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
My mams just rang me sayong hes been refusing food for half an hour. im at boyfriends so going straight home.

I hope he starts eating soon. vets very soon if not.

why at night and when im not there?! :(

Last edited:
You'll be back home with him soon; and then you can assess the situation a bit better (see if he's been drinking/pooing etc) it's more distressing when you are away when it happens.
Really hope he starts nomming soon - just wanted to send some ((vibes)) for him.xx

Hes had some metacam and gripe water. Tummy rubs and got him to run about a bit too.

Gonna give him a little while to see if it kicks in and if not going to vets soon.

Hes done a few poos though

Been to vets. Hes had meds and she said he has good gut sounds so shes hopeful he'll be fine by morning. Said his teeth are getting a bit long so he needs a dental next year before they cause a problem :(

Hes had painkiller and gut stimulant and I have zantac for him for tomorroww so hopefully he's not going to be still ill over Christmas :(

Been to vets. Hes had meds and she said he has good gut sounds so shes hopeful he'll be fine by morning. Said his teeth are getting a bit long so he needs a dental next year before they cause a problem :(

Hes had painkiller and gut stimulant and I have zantac for him for tomorroww so hopefully he's not going to be still ill over Christmas :(

Sending vibes for Charlie, and a hug for you.

Poor Charlie :( C'mon little fella, eat something and move about a bit...don't worry your mum on Christmas. xxxx

Was up til half 4/5 and he didn't really improve but he stayed stable. Got up not long ago to check him and hes eating pellets :D

I'm very tired so going to have a bit more sleep and check him again in an hour or so.

Back