• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oliver not well - treating for E. Cuniculi - Q post 70

Alfagirl

Mama Doe
I don't post about our buns very often but Oliver is really quite poorly this eve and the vet thinks it's 50/50. :( He wasn't eating, refused even herbs, and has gone all wobbly (though can still do a few hops).

We're now syringing food and fluids hourly.
He's had a large dose of Batril, Loxicom and Vomend but is still poorly.

If anyone has any vibes or prayers going spare could they send to my beautiful black cuddle bun.

Last edited:
Poor lad :( sending lots of get well (((vibes)))

And some hugs for you.xx it's so worrying when they are poorly.

Thank you all.

He's inside with us tonight as his temp was very low and he seems to be finding it hard to keep his temp up.
I think it's going to be a long night. :cry:

Awh, poor little man. Hope he feels better soon. And I hope you manage to get a little bit of sleep at least :(

He seems to be taking the syringe feeding well so far and has had a couple of hops round the living room.
He's back hiding after his last feed, but has nibbled a teeny bit of hay.

I'm shattered (early morn and the worry I think), but there's not a hope I'll sleep!

Poor Oliver, but it is good he is taking his feeds and inside with you. Will remember you and Oliver in my prayers tonight.

Back